2012/12/06

Toilet 5¢

Toilet 5¢ Found this one while stumbling through this year's archives. I've taken nearly 40,000 photos this year - my biggest year to date. Granted, there was a bunch of time lapse in there, but that's still a massive number. This was taken earlier in the year with a camera I no longer possess, the Panasonic GF2 with 14mm/F2.5 pancake lens. It was a nice setup and sometimes I still miss it, but then I think about that loud shutter ;-). The camera is now in the capable hands of my good friend Chip Tilden, who is no doubt taking way more interesting photos than this.
The GF2 has been replaced primarily with the Nikon 1 V1 with the 10mm/F2.8 pancake. Same focal length (28mm EQ), similar lens speed, surprisingly similar low light performance. I preferred the UI of the GF2 actually, but the silent shutter and fast AF of the V1 is, in the words of Borat, "Vey nice."

No comments:

Post a Comment